- Train teachers of primary, secondary level and in some cases tertiary level (science teacher courses) and university basic cycles of similar careers on teaching astronomy within a theoretical and practical framework, with emphasis on the development of workshops and laboratory classes.
- Provide teachers of practical tools to address specific astronomical topics in different curriculum areas, using the concepts of discipline, but applying the techniques in other spaces such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Philosophy.
- Promote the teaching of astronomy by forming the mentioned teachers of primary, secondary and tertiary/university level.
- Promote an active education /learning process of astronomy by observing patterns and phenomena.
- Create in every place that requires the NASE service a Local NASE Group of local teachers, which will be trained to give the basic course and prepare materials for the website of the program, continuously.
1. Work according to the needs and requirements of society ensuring proposed goals.
2. Provide a service oriented to the customer satisfaction and to the quality requirements set by them.
3. Ensure a better training of teachers – students, with a maximum efficiency in the process.
4. Meet the requirements of the Management System, established in the IRAM/ISO 29990 Standard.
5. Target continuous improvement processes.