- New dates for the virtual meeting: 8 -12 December 2020.
Registration for the virtual meeting is free
The revised program includes plenary talks, contributed oral sessions, online posters, associated workshops and public talks. All talks will be recorded for later access and the iPosters will be available shortly before, during, and after the meeting.
- The contributions to the symposium will be published in digital form.
- Several items in the organization were changed, according the new style for the
- New LOC symposium online.
- Possible streaming platforms: youtube, zoom.
- Total Solar Eclipse
On December 14, 2020, a Total Eclipse of the Sun will travel from west to east over
Chile and across the Republic of Argentina, crossing Patagonia. We will invite you
to move VIRTUALLY to the sites in Argentina, where the local groups will transmit
the event, in Piedra del Aguila (to the West) and Las Grutas (to the East).
The group of organizers of the Total Solar Eclipse 2020 event for the IAUS367, is
working to develop the Piedra del Águila site. Information (in Spanish) is available
at the eclipse website: http://eclipse2020.uncoma.edu.ar/